***FREE 2 x half an hour luxury Swedish massage with every stay in November worth £40***
We are offering 2 x half an hour Back, Neck & Shoulder massages for everyone that books to stay in November 2018 for 4 nights or more.
Forestry Therapy is just ten minutes up the road based in a beautiful log cabin set within the woodlands of Eggesford Forest, perfectly situated to escape the stresses and strains of life. Why not take a stroll around the beautiful forest after, unwind, recharge and relax.
All you have to do is book your stay with us and then contact Charlotte directly to book the massages in. For the massages to be booked, Charlotte will need 2/3 days notice and she will prioritise your bookings but we can’t guarantee massages if the stay is booked last minute.
Visit Forestry Therapy for more information and to book your massage. Don’t forget to say you are staying at The Old Farm Barns.
Dogs are welcome at Forest Therapy on a lead.
The Benefits of as Swedish Massage –
- Encourages relaxation, lowers stress, calms nerves and lower blood pressure.
- Increasing the flow of oxygen and nutrients, boosting circulation.
- Improves skin tone, cellulite and digestion and aids weight loss.
- Flushes the circulatory system to drain toxins from the body.
- Restores flexibility and range of motion.
- Restores sleeping patterns
- Reduces pain by stimulating endorphins (the body’s own natural painkiller).
- Increases white blood cells, defending you against disease and boosts immunity.
- General well being… the feeling of being cared for.
Now just pick from the treatment menu… Is it to be… Deep?… Awaken?… Relax?… or Sleep?…
The choice is yours…